Sunday, January 13, 2008

CHRISTMAS1

I celebrate my Christmas with my family. In this entry only I talk about the New Year's Eve and the New Year’s day.

NEW YEAR’S EVE; In this night I’m with my father’s family and I pass it very well, because I have a lot of funny with my uncle and my cousin, they’re always to be good-humoured. This night we dinner and speak, and later we see the TV, always we see “cruz & raya”. Then, we dance and we drink to the new year (in this circumstance: 2008). Later arrives Merche (she works in the school) with her husband and her sons (her husband is very very funny), because she’s the brother’s girl of my uncle. And I don’t know what more can I say.. Only that… I pass this night very well!!




CREDITS: the text is mine, the video is of my camera... but the video is only in New Year's Day, and this is my uncle's house.

No comments: