Sunday, April 13, 2008

"Fallas & "holy week"

In this time, to be on vacation, the only that I have done is to go out with my friends, for a stroll or walk, to see fallas and throwing "petardos". I passed it very well, because my friends are very funnies and always we're with a smile in the face.


Later, at night, we were in the street and in the "falla" of a friend that they gave us beverage.

We were in the park, in the fallas, in the house of one, in the street, with all the people of paterna, with many people... And one day I was in the gulliver and in the city of the arts and the sciences because came a cousin of a friend, that she was of Madrid.


I have known to many people, very funny and very friendly.

The only that I can say is that I passed it very well and the next fallas will be better. And in holy week I have done the same thing, go out with my friends but without the fallas, because fallas was finished.









Fallas and holy week.wav -

No comments: