Thursday, December 28, 2006

LIKES!




LIKeS . . .


well, now I go to speak of my hobbies.
My favorite singer are ECDL, is the besT.. xD
My favorite food is spaguettis. . . and potatoes ! :P
My favorite movies are: Honey and other movies.. the best actress are: jessica alba, hilary duff, lindsay lohan and.. more! and I like much the films type comedy.

My hobbies are: play to volleyball,speak with my friends and go with them to the cinema etc.... I like much listen to music and to see films too.. .. anD I don't know!!!
I love to do photos with my camera and to watch me to the mirror, I am very been conceited.
I love to give to kisses and hugs by all means to me and that me gives them... to receive gifts also I like much.. LOL!
and, this is all.. I don't know that but to say!

No comments: