Monday, November 05, 2007

our enviroment: my class

our enviroment: my class


WHY?
because I think that, they are the best class in the world.

We are the nineteen promotion, and we are the best...

we know to work in group and we are very independents, but affectionate too, because is imposible not be affectionate with them.

They are love, ESCUELA 2 is love :)
We are together since the three years, and we had our fights but we continue here, helping between us.

And the truth, I don't want to finish the course because sincerely I don't imagine my life without them.

In 2ยบ ESO, we have a exchange with France, but this year we have a exchange with Germany, to speak in english and know other people.

The last year we went to Madrid, and I think that this travel was an experience excelent, because we were very well, they made that trip special.

We have an exchange virtual too.


CREDITS:

http://www.escuela2.es/secundaria/sciencenglish/altrespro/intercanvis/intercanvis.htm

http://www.escuela2.es/secundaria/inicio%20secundaria.html

AND THE PHOTO IS OF MY CAMERA.

No comments: