Thursday, November 22, 2007

MY FAMILY.

This entry is about my family.
I go to present you them …


MY MOM :
this is my mom, her name is Marga and she’s 40 years old. She’s the cook of Escuela 2 and is very friendly and affectionate.
Always we discuss, but I know that she love me.


MY DADY :
this is my dad, he works in a factory (cibo) and he’s 47 years old.
He has blonde hair and blue eyes, and the people says that I seem him. I seem to my father’s family. He’s very affectionate too, and is very timid like

me.



MY BROTHER : this is my brother, he’s 24 years old. Usually we discuss, but he’s the best brother that I can have. Only we’re brothers of mom, because he has other dady, but I consider him my brother, although in reality we are it. I love him very much.

MY DOG : and this is noa, is my dog…

Is very affectionate and VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Is very playful too and always is happy. When I have a badly day, she make happy the day.


This is all, I love them and I think that they’re a big part to my life.


------


CREDITS: photos of my camera and the text is mine.


No comments: