Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MY FRIENDS.

I talk in this entry about my friends, because I have been all my life with them and always they were with me when I'm sad and they do the possible for I'm happy. We are inseparables and they are insuperables.


ELISA --> She's Elisa, is very friendly and affectionate. She's very funny and I have a lot of fun with her. I love her for many things, but the principal thing is that she's with me in the badly moments and she back me very much. I love her too because, she's very crazy and with her is impossible have a bad time. I think that whatever happens I'm with her. She's very important to me and we are inseparables. I love her madly.


CARLA DUAL --> She's Carla, is very friendly too and pleasant to be with her. I meet her when I was in elephants and in those days I caught very affection. I love her because she's very important to me, and I have a lot of fun with her too, how all my friends. With Carla is impossible have a bad time too because usually she's laughing. I love her very much.



SILVIA --> She's Silvia, is my friend too, and I was with her for 10 years old approximately. She's very funny and crazy and very friendly too, is very considerable. I think that I can't to carry on without her because she's essential to me and very important too. I love her because she's always with me. I love you very much, Silvia.


VALERIA --> She's Valeria, is very funny and friendly. Sometimes I discuss with her but in the end we sort out because I love her and she love me, I know. I was very moments with her, and were impresionants, because she's always laughing and I love that. I think that she's very important and essential to me and I don't like that we separate us because I can't live without her :P I love you, Valeria (L)



CARLA VELA --> She's Carla, other Carla xD, I'm with her since always and between us we love us very much. Always there were two of us, and always I was with her. I love her and never I stop doing this. She's very funny and affectionate. Is very special to me and I love her very much !



ANA --> She's Ana, she's the person more pleasant that I know and sensible. I love her because I have a lot of fun with her and she's always happy, and she transmit that. She's very friendly and affectionate. We don't together since always but yes forever, because I love her very much.



And this is all, they are my friends since always and my other friends (out of school and inside) are insuperables and I love them a madly .



CREDITS: the text is mine and the photo is of my camera, in Madrid, an impresionant travel with the 19 promotion.

1 comment:

E.. said...

Margaa Margaa Margaa :)
Maria say to me that I have to write coments XDD... im en informatic room LOOOL .

marga i love yoou very much, and
you know ..