Sunday, September 14, 2008

A FREE ENTRY

STREET DANCE

September 13 I went with a friend to the cinema. I was impatient for to see the movie "street dance" because I love the dance, I dance in a academy of Paterna and I love the movies type this.

The movie is directed by: Jon Chu
American film.
Kind: Comedy dramatics, Romantic, Musical.
Duration: 1h. 38min. Production year: 2007
Original title: Step Up 2 the streets

Andie (Briana Evigan) a rebellious and urban dancer, lands in the Maryland School of the Arts. There it is found fighting for being integrated with the others without losing her own personality. Then it decides to be join with some of the ground-breaking dancers of the school, Chase (Robert Hoffman) to form a troupe of marginalized students that will compete in the famous battle of alternative dance of Baltimore "The Streets". In this way finds a way to carry out her dream to dance and at the same time to find a point of union between her two worlds.


My personal opinion: Already I have said that was impatient for seeing it, and oh my god, this film is spectacular, I have liked it a lot, the film has a real meaning. I love dance and this type of dance, and this film is very good, bearing a grudge this movie to all the people that like to dance.


CREDITS:





No comments: