Thursday, September 11, 2008

MY HOLIDAYS

MY HOLIDAYS


At the beginning of the holidays I was every day in Paterna with my friends, in the park, in the "torre of paterna"... we pass it well.

One day I stay with Valeria in her house, we went to the town and we were talking about all the things in the summer.

Another day I went to Elisa's house with Valeria and we talk too about all.

And other day Paula (4ºESO) was in my house to sleep, and she knew my friends and we went to the park.


August 17 I went to the concert "ECDL" with Ayelén, Bea, Agus and Anu.

We did queue of hours, and did a lot of heat. We were the first, and when ECDL left, we begin to scream, to sing, to dance... we pass it very well.

Every year I go to spend the holidays, in August, to Salou, Benidorm... for 7 or 8 days...
This year, August 18, I went to Peñíscola, and I passed it very well, because I have known to many people from Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia...



To the holidays I went with my aunt, my uncle and my little cousin Yoli. We were in two suite, one for my parents and me and another one for them. The hotel was of luxury.

Every nights my friends and me went to the beach, to the hotel with the hosts and seeing the spectacles that they did.

At morning normally my family and me had breakfast and later we were to the swimming pool, and to walk out of the hotel, that we had in front the beach, and one day we were there.

Later, at 2:30 we were to the dinning room and we had eat, that we had buffet. After we were to the suites and we sleep or we put the bather and we were to the swimming pool too or to the beach, or I went with the people that I have known in the hotel.

One day we were in the castle of Peñíscola.

Another day we went to the market and to the shopping center too.

After to Peñíscola, when I come back, my friends of Paterna and me were to the festivals from here. Every night we were to the park, to the concerts... to the "coves" and we went to see the "cordà", the "pasacalles" and etc...




No comments: