Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year's eve

New Year's eve


This night, the last night of the year, I went to my aunt's house and I stayed with my cousin Mayte and her boyfriend and my cousin Javi and his girlfriend, my aunt and my uncle, my parents and my brother and his girlfriend Raquel.


We were in the kitchen talking, and later we were in the dinning room and we start having dinner. We have dinner late and almost we don't come to the grapes.

When the hour came, we take the grapes. I recepit many messages congratulating the new year 2009.


And later some friends came for me and we went to a "garage" that we rent all the friends.
We stayed there the whole night. With music, dance... I came to my house at 5 a.m. I passed it very well, I think that it was the best new year's eve of my life. Because I stayed with all my friends, and we were laughing and were passing it very very well.


No comments: