Thursday, August 27, 2009

holidays - salou

SALOU
This year I went to Salou for holidays, with my parents and my boyfriend. I passed it very well, the hotel at which we were lodging was very nice, and very well. We were going to full board. And in this hotel, you have the swimming pool, the jacuzzi and the beach, all into the hotel. The hotel was Hotel club cap salou, in which we are in other time, when I got 10 years old. The hotel was very good, it's very calm and agreeable, you can rest calmly.


I would like to speak a bit on salou, so...
-
Salou is placed in the province of Tarragona, in the coast gilded to 10 km from Tarragona. It relies on 25.754 habitants.
Along the 20th century, Salou turned into an important tourist center, condition that it supports at present., now is a tourist zone in summer too, but very alone in winter.

This zone, one presents the consumers as one of the destinations of vacations with more quality in the Mediterranean.
The principal attraction of salou is the the Sun and beach, with nine beaches and coves of golden sand, calm waters and benign climatology all the year round.

In the surroundings of the locality Port Aventura is the theme park.


I'm talked about Salou, because I think it's a very good zone of you have got pass your holidays, I recommend it.




CREDITS:


No comments: