Monday, September 14, 2009

my other book

CINDERELLA MAN

In the 1920s, Jim Braddock from New York, was a promising contender in professional boxing; he had strength, spirit, and tenacity. Life is very well for him and his family; his wife and his children. But in 1929 the American economy fails, and at the same time Jim starts to lose in the boxing ring. And the combination of a serious hand injury and a 1929 defeat in a bout with light heavyweight champ Tommy Loughran sent his career into a serious tailspin.

How will he support his wife and children now?

Will he get a second chance to return to the ring?

Does the true story of Jim - the cinderella man - have a happy ending?

I don't want talk more about this book, because if someone wants know it, that person have to read this book. My personal opinion about this book is good, because I like it, and I recomaned that book.





Credits: my book



No comments: